From: Woolston, Fiona [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Before we build bridges, tunnels, tracks and stations, the largest archaeology programme ever undertaken in the UK is taking place along the line of route. Our archaeology programme is continuing to unearth discoveries across our sites.
To share information about these works and some of the exciting finds uncovered we are running a series of online archaeology events to support Heritage Open Days 2020.
We’re holding the following online events for Heritage Open Days 2020 (click on the events below to register):
- Uncovering Roman finds in Fleet Marston, Buckinghamshire: 11 Sept 13:30-14:30
- Archaeology of the Colne Valley: 14 Sept 12:15-13:15
- Archaeological finds at Park Street, Birmingham: 15 Sept 12:30-13:30
- Uncovering Mercote Marsh and the Fosse Way, Warwickshire: 16 Sept 12:30-13:30
- Uncovering Coleshill in Warwickshire: 17 Sept 12:30-13:30
- An introduction to HS2 archaeology in Fradley to Crewe, Staffordshire: 18 Sept 13:15-14:00
- HS2 archaeology conference: 19 Sept 11:00-14:55
We will be publishing video recordings of the session online, so if you are not able to listen live you can still learn about each topic through a dedicated playlist on the HS2 YouTube channel.
0777 659 2192| email@example.com
6th Floor, Cornerblock,Two Cornwall Street, Birmingham B3 2DX