TO ALL ELECTORS OF COLESHILL
ANNUAL TOWN MEETING
All electors of the Town of Coleshill are invited to attend at:-
FIFIELD ROOM, THE TOWN HALL, HIGH STREET, COLESHILL
WEDNESDAY, 11 MAY 2022 AT 7.00pm
Chaired by Councillor Caroline Symonds (Mayor of Coleshill)
The Town Meeting may, by law, discuss all town affairs and pass resolutions about them. The following matters are on the agenda: –
- To receive and adopt the minutes of the last Annual Town Meeting held on 12th May 2021.
- Plans for the HS2 Work in the Coleshill area both in design and traffic management – Cameron Cashmore (BBV Ltd).
- Warwickshire Fire Service’s On-call fire-fighters – Gosia Zielinska (Community Engagement).
- “The work of the Town Council over the past year” – Town Council members.
- The first year and plans of Two Rivers Women’s Institute Group – Alison Doyle (WI President).
- Any other resolutions and proposals by electors.
Teas, coffees and biscuits will be served.
COVID-19 Arrangements. Please do not attend in the event of a positive test or of showing symptoms.